about RAYMOND GONZALEZ
It can be remotely controlled and is equipped with a camera and a microphone. It can land on you, and it may have the potential to take a DNA sample or leave RFID tracking nanotechnology on your skin. It can fly through an open window, or it can attach to your clothing until you take it in your home. Given their propensity to request macro-sized drones for surveillance, one is left with little doubt that police and military may look into these gadgets next.
And for all you who automatically say “fake”… do some research!
Actual research paper: http://is.gd/1UcubI
Actual footage: http://is.gd/wYN00X
Another source: http://is.gd/0sVVAS
And another: http://is.gd/u5DC9s
Patent: (cut and paste)
~ United States of Anonymous
Reposted from: Recall every Congressman who voted for the NDAA
Chime in, thoughts?
- Insect Spy Drones in Production (comsecllc.blogspot.com)
- The Future Of Micro Drones Could Get Downright Scary (businessinsider.com)
- Science & Technology - Re: Forget Army drones THIS is the real deal! (disclose.tv)
- What Do You See? (tvaraj.wordpress.com)
- The Future of Drone Surveillance: Swarms of Cyborg Insect Drones (tatoott1009.com)
- US military surveillance future: Drones now come in swarms? (rt.com)
- Is that really just a fly? Swarms of cyborg insect drones are the future of military surveillance (raptureimminent.wordpress.com)
- US military surveillance future: Drones now come in swarms? (wondersofpakistan.wordpress.com)
- The Insects Are Watching: The Future of Government Surveillance Technology (raptureimminent.wordpress.com)
So, my dog ran away and was found by animal control. Im thankful. Now, to get my dog back she HAS to have a microchip ‘by state law.’ I said no and got my lawyer involved.
I made all necessary calls to the Animal Control Officer’s Superiors and a Uniformed Enforcement Division liaison from the Collinsville IL Police Dept requesting a copy of the law for my lawyer to dissect. I also passed my lawyers phone number and requested all conversations go through him.
Miraculously, a superior officer authorized my Female American Bulldog (Johnson line) be returned to me minus a chip implantation. For this I laud praises and remind enforcers of varied laws meant to ultimately subject human kind to forced collectivism push back against these wrongful infringements on personal property rights.
Collinsville IL Animal Control; Thank you for respecting my rights.
Now to pay my lawyer…
(And, that’s not crazy talk…)